To ensure the security of confidential information emailed to and from our customers, First National Bank & Trust Co. uses an encrypted email service offered through Zix Corporation. The email service allows you to send and receive information, including attachments, securely to the following personnel:
| (Shauna Staloch)|
| (Jenny Trottier)|
|Operations Department ||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Crosby Branchemail@example.com||(Anne Brodal)|
|Ray Branchfirstname.lastname@example.org||(Jessie Ziebarth)|
To register for secure email, click here
- Enter your email and a password.
- Click the Register icon.
- Enter the requested information and click the register icon once more.
- An email will be sent to you to activate your password.
- You may now access and use the First National Bank & Trust Secure Message Center.
- Remember when sending a secure e-mail to select one of the email address listed above.
For additional information on secure email, click here for a tutorial
To send a secure email:
- Login to your account.
- Click on Compose and select one of the email addresses listed above.
- To include an attachment, click on attach file.
- To send your secure message, click on send.
To open a secure email:
- An email will be sent to you notifying you of a secure email.
- Click on the Open Message icon in the email.
- Enter your password to access the email.